Renovated and enlarged from the original 19th century, it features furnishings and display cases from the 1920s and 1930s and period relics and furnishings. In Savoy times, it was the official supplier of breakfasts for the Princes training at the ‘Scuola Regia di Cavalleria’, served on a silver tray. Its exquisite pastry and confectionery tradition sweetened the greats who toured the Teatro Regio, such as Puccini, Rossini and Tamagno, and the greats of the Kingdom of Italy, including Lamarmora, Ricasoli, Rattazzi and Menabrea.
Pasticceria Abrate (est. 1866)