The Annual General Meeting is on:
– Proposals and Actions to establish April 8th as World Day of Historic Cafes
– Twinning of Historic Cafes Association (EHICA) with the Association of Historic Hotels of Europe
– EHICA’s First International Presentation at the European Parliament in Brussels
– Sponsoring EHICA through sponsorships
– Organizing the 10th International Advisory Forum “Cultural Routes” of the Council of Europe – Chania 2020
– Elections for the new BoD
The first Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 20.11.2019, at 3 pm, the second on Wednesday 27.11.2019 and the third on Monday, December 16, 2019, at the Association’s offices, EVEX Megaron, 3rd floor, office 32.