- The annual General Assembly and Elections of all HCR members will be held on March 2024 via teleconference following the decision of the majority of the current Board of Directors of the Historic Cafés Route.
- The dates will follow in due time.
Links for both events will follow to the members due time. Please note that the links are personal, cannot be assigned to another person, and will only be valid for specific days and times.
All HCR members are kindly invited to be present and active both at the HCR Annual General Assembly, as well as at the Elections.
Members who will be unable to attend due to health or hardship may, following the statute, authorize in writing another party to represent them.
General Assembly and Election of the New Board of Directors
- During the General Assembly, any candidates for the next Board of Directors who wish to speak will be invited to take the floor (up to 5 mins).
- Also, HCR members who wish to speak may do so (up to 3 mins).
- The duration of the General Assembly was set for 3 hours.
According to HCR legal statute,
- Each member will vote for up to seven (7) candidates for the Board of Directors.
- Each member will vote up to three (3) candidates for the Audit Committee
It is noted that the term of office of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee, following HCR legal statute, is five years.
The official language for the Annual Assembly and General Elections is ENGLISH. Members who wish to have translation should provide their translator.
Finally, we kindly ask all members who haven’t pay until now the annual membership fee for 2023 to proceed and do so by the end of the month, to be legitimate to take part in the GA and elections.